Suzuki Servicing from just £18.95 per month
The service department at Hilton Suzuki is dedicated to providing outstanding quality of service to ensure ownership of your Suzuki is an exciting and enjoyable experience. Regular servicing will maintain your Suzuki car's overall performance and optimise fuel consumption. It will also help to keep it running efficiently throughout its life. Our expertly trained Dealer technicians in our workshops at Bishop Stortford and Bedford who use special Suzuki diagnostic equipment, are best placed to look after your vehicle at both, service intervals and when your MOT is due.
Hilton Suzuki now operates a unique new car offer of just £18.95 per month on all models - Enquire online for details.
Suzuki recommends that you service your car once a year or every 9,000 miles* (whichever comes first). Full service details can be found in the service booklet provided with your car. MOT** is a legal requirement for all vehicles 3 years after first registration and is due annually thereafter.
*Pre-2002 registrations please refer to your owners pack or contact us.
Apart from regular servicing, Suzuki also recommends that you have a bi-annual air conditioning service. This service ensures that all the contaminated gasses are removed, the system re-gassed and a new pollen filter is fitted where applicable. A properly maintained air conditioning system will minimise the draw on engine performance. It will also reduce the risk of possible health issues associated with poorly maintained air conditioning systems.
These are other services that we offer at our showroom in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.
- Servicing and MOT while you wait - and have a cup of tea or coffee with us
- Early drop off and late collection – from 7am to 7pm
- Fixed price servicing - so no hidden charges
- Reminders e-mailed or posted to you so you don’t forget your service or MOT
- If your car is less than 3 years old, we always check to see if any claim needs to be made under the warranty
- Courtesy cars available for service customers
- Responsible and environmentally friendly disposal of all waste products
- Regular checks to ensure we are competitive with our pricing of tyres, exhausts and batteries
- Friendly and long-serving staff whom you’ll grow to love!
Call us today, or use our online booking facility.
Rob Stokes - Bishop's Stortford Paul Sweetingham - Bedford